New Families: Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email with further instructions regarding enrollment which may include paperwork and online forms that are required to successfully enroll your child.
Returning Families: You will receive an email with the link for you to re-enroll your child(ren).
Below is a summary of the Re-enrollment Process:
- Login to TADS using your unique link received in the February 1st email.
- Do NOT create a new TADS login. Please use your existing email and password.
- Complete the online enrollment for your child or children.
- Submit payment in TADS for the $200/child re-enrollment fee.*
- Complete enrollment by submitting required documents to the school office such as the medical form.
*NOTE: Families that re-enroll in February will be given the option to pay in full or with two installments. If choosing the two installments, half of the total re-enrollment fee will be processed in February (your re-enrollment date) and the remaining half must be processed by Monday, March 25, 2019. If your account is setup with autopay, the second installment will automatically be deducted on that date. Otherwise, you will need to login to your account and manually make the final installment. The two-installment option is only available for families who re-enroll in February.