Hoop It Up Basketball
St. Peter Booster’s Club is proud to sponsor a Boys and Girls Winter Basketball League for 1st-6th Grade. Hoop It Up is an intramural program that helps promote the fundamental skills of basketball, knowledge of the game, and fun with friends and most importantly Christ centered. Hoop It Up is a semi competitive recreational league. Our program has an evaluation system that promotes equal teams and a substitution system allowing every child equal playing time.
Click Here To Register
Please contact us with questions.
2019 Hoop It Up Schedule:
Player Evaluations will be held on December 8th at St. Peter Gym during the following times
- 1st and 2nd Grade Boys 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- 1st and 2nd Grade Girls 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 3rd and 4th Grade Boys 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 3rd and 4th Grade Girls 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
New players to the league in 5th and 6th grade division will be notified of an additional date for evaluations
Practices will start the week of January 6th 2019
- 1st through 4th graders will practice on Sundays
- 5th and 6th graders will practice Monday or Thursday evenings.
Games Begin for most teams on January 26th